“Sound, movement and lighting wizardry merge in a work of art with lasting and intense resonance.”
- Boris Michael Gruhl, KULTUR
A dark stage. A dancer with abstract light projected on her skin. The study of movement itself. Welcome to Second Body, the performance generating an out-of-body experience.
The performance begins by establishing and examining the body, with light and sound used to create both abstract and very strong recognisable visuals of the natural human body and the way it moves. Movement is used to represent what our awareness and knowledge of our own bodies.
Afterwards, a 360º full body-length projection enters the picture to create a non-natural second body, showing movement distinct from the movements of the first body. Do we, during the transition from one to the other, produce new knowledge to define our bodies with the change in our viewing perspective? Furthermore, how does the second body replace the definition and existence of the first body in the process?
Tai-ju Hsieh & Ro-hsuan Chen
Select your show pass
|Category||Standard||Early Bird (Ends July 9)||Senior Citizens, Children (6-12) & OKU||Seating Map|
|Normal||RM 65.00||RM 46.00||RM 33.00|
|First Class||RM 85.00||RM 60.00||RM 43.00|
|Premium||RM 125.00||RM 88.00||RM 63.00|
|VIP||By Invitation Only|
Event Terms & Conditions
- Students and senior citizen ticket holders are obliged to present proof of identification at the door.
- Out of consideration for both the audience and artists, children under the age of 6 are not allowed admission.
Late Seating Policy:
- Latecomers will be refused entry once the performance has begun. No refunds will be made for patrons arriving late.
- If you must leave the performance at any time once it has begun, you will not be re-admitted until an appropriate break.
- No photography, video recording and audio recording are allowed for this event.
- Prices shown include RM4.00 AirAsiaRedTix fee.
- Transaction fee of RM8.00 per event applicable for Internet purchase.
- RM30.00 reprint fee applicable if the online ticket purchaser fail to present the e-ticket for redemption on the event day.
- Online ticket selling will close 1 days prior to event day, subject to availability.
For enquiry only:
Email to email@example.com.